Fluoride is Hazardous to Your Health
by Purple Herbal
1. Sodium fluoride (what is dumped into our water and put in toothpaste) is a hazardous waste product of nuclear, aluminum, and phosphate production.
2. 97% of western Europe has rejected the fluoridation of their water supply. Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg have all rejected the fluoridation of water as they felt it violated fundamental human rights because it was seen as compulsive medication against a person’s will.
3. First city ever to put fluoride in their municipal water supply was Grand Rapids, Michigan.
4. Sodium fluoride does not degrade, and is accumulated over time in the pineal gland in the body. The pineal gland is known by shamans and yogis to connect us to higher states of awareness. The accumulation of fluoride in the pineal gland calcifies this gland.
5. The first incidence of fluoride in the water was in Nazi concentration camps. Fluoride was also used in Russian prison camps as a tranquilizer. USAF Major George R. Jordan testified before Congress in the 50’s and admitted to “Using the fluoride in the water supplies in their concentration camps, to make the prisoners stupid, docile, and subservient” during his post as U.S.-Soviet liaison officer.
6. Fluoride is the principle ingredient in prozac (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin nerve gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl FLUoride).
7. The man responsible for our nation’s fluoridated water supply, Oscar Ewing, was bribed $750,000 by the Aluminum Company of America to promote adding fluoride to the water supply.
8. Excessive amounts of fluoride use cause fluorosis, a debilitating disease of the teeth. Recently, the level of acceptable fluoride in the water was proposed to be lowered because of the increased incidence of fluorosis. Fluoride has also been shown to cause cancer and chromosomal changes in cells.
9. It’s the main ingredient in many pesticides and insecticides.
10. Studies show that fluoride in the water actually contribute to Neurological Disorders, Dementia, ADHD, and Lower IQs in children.
Dr. Phyllis J Mullenix from the Toxicology Department at Forsyth Research Institute in Boston, MA conducted a study on the Neurotoxicity of Sodium Fluoride in Rats, after which she stated:
“This is the first study to demonstrate that central nervous system output is vulnerable to fluoride, that the effects on behavior depend on the age at exposure and that fluoride accumulates in brain tissues. Of course behaviors per se do not extrapolate, but a generic behavioral pattern disruption as found in this rat study can be indicative of potential for motor dysfunction, IQ deficits and/or learning disabilities in humans. Substances that accumulate in brain tissue potentiate concerns about neurotoxic risk.”
More facts here
Communities which have rejected fluoride here